So I got this blog thing
Now what do I do with it? Post about my life, I guess.
Okay, here goes. I am permanently attached to a giant bird. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration; I do take him off to go to work and sleep, and so he can go shred things under his cage and beat up on his Homer Simpson oven mitt. But most of the time, I have an umbrella cockatoo on me like some feathery growth. My vet calls him a cockatoma.
I am a very old mammal, at age 33 I am older than most mammals get, but I have potentially another thirty or so years more to live. My bird is eleven, which is young for an umbrella cockatoo, and he is likely to live at least fifty or sixty more years. I have already done everything a mammal is supposed to do: reached adulthood and reproduced successfully. I am, in biological terms, a success.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home