posted by Shelly @ 5:02 PM 4 comments
If I knew what you were talking about, I might be happy for you...
Be happy. And now the superhero name is yours!
P.S. Login on YIM?
P.P.S. "You look smarter already!" was someone else's comment to me. Also, we are in full on packing phrenzy preparing to move tomorrow/possibly this weekend, depending on when MoveYerStuff Inc. shows up.I am so ready for a road trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
I'm from the government and I'm here to help you.
4 Comments:
If I knew what you were talking about, I might be happy for you...
Be happy. And now the superhero name is yours!
P.S. Login on YIM?
P.P.S. "You look smarter already!" was someone else's comment to me.
Also, we are in full on packing phrenzy preparing to move tomorrow/possibly this weekend, depending on when MoveYerStuff Inc. shows up.
I am so ready for a road trip.
Post a Comment
<< Home