Things I Have Seen Since Moving to Florida
So far, I have seen:
Ant lions
A pair of wild Quaker parrots
Fiddler crabs displaying their fiddle-claw by waving it in the air
Laughing gulls, which have black heads and are very pretty (I got several to grab food from my hand on-the-fly)
A sea clam baby that stuck out its foot and siphon in my hand
Mangrove swamps, which probably have manatees in them
I'm still waiting to see an armadillo and an alligator that is not in a pool for display.
Absentminded Mastermind and I are still kind of on the outs. He is ticked that Giant Bird shredded stuff in his back seat and put a beak mark on the steering wheel, and that our pre-arranged rental fell through when I told them I have kids. (Long story.) His best friend from high school lives in the same complex as him, so I kind of think he doesn't even need/want me as a friend anymore, 'cause he has her.
Tomorrow we move into a house we're renting half of from one of Patient and Tolerant's gaming friends. Next week, I will be going to school.

2 Comments:
HEY!!
You're alive!!
Get in touch!
I'm so jealous of your wildlife! All I see is snow, snow, snow!
Post a Comment
<< Home