If I'm not sick, what the $$^^#@ is wrong with me?
I have been fighting a sinus/broken tooth infection since December. After the tooth broke, it infected and the infection spread to the sinuses; then back to the tooth; then back to the sinus. When it's been less bad it feels (permanently) like I've been socked in the eye, and when it's been really bad it feels like I have a knife stabbing through the my face. To go along with this, I also have a sore throat, a fever (hasn't been under 99.5 in two weeks), body aches, and a general feeling of unwellness. And I lost 10lbs unintentionally.
So far I have been on a round each of Cipro, Septra, amoxicillin, and now clarithromycin. To control the pain when it gets bad, I have also been on Percocet. I am sure you can see the problem there--the antibiotics have KO'd my gut flora but because of the Percoset my intestinal motility is low. Most uncomfortable.
Last Friday my boss told me she had HAD IT with me coming in looking like a slightly-warmed-over corpse and being so dulled by fever that my work was suffering. She said that I am the "team mascot" and need to be at 100% so she can push to promote me, and my screwups were reflecting badly on her. So she ordered me to take the week off and just be sick and get well.
I had blood taken on Friday and the doctor just got the results back, but the nurse said there was "nothing I needed to come back in about" because it was all normal. If I'm not sick, then WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!?!
Oh, and last night my ear bled. Like from the inside, not from where it's pierced. I noticed the inside of my ear canal itiching, and I put a Q-tip in to scratch the wall, and it came out bloody. WTF?!
But the blood test shows I'm fine.

3 Comments:
Oh no! This is not good! Saying prayers!!
mrs. hermit and i are concerned. mrs. hermit tried to call you but got no answer. we hope you are recovering well. please keep us informed. thank you mosup for prayers.
you need yarrow
Post a Comment
<< Home