Monday, February 18, 2008

Physics Chat Club...I missed it!

I missed last week's PCC because Patient and Tolerant was coming down with an ear infection. It's a shame, we were going to discuss whether the Copenhagen Interpretation implies that "reality" partially depends upon the internal conditions of the observer, or whether it's even weirder than that. I was hoping to bring up my pet theory about everything "really" being patterns of information, a sort of neo-Platonic "essence precedes existence" rebuttal to Sartre.

I really, really hope I can get to PCC the week after this. The teacher (actually a retired physics teacher--most PCC members are retired scientists of some ilk) appreciates having someone under 50 in the group.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger MoSup said...

YAY! Welcome back to the blogging! By the way, I forgot to tell you something very interesting when I called you for your birthday. I will have to call again soon, as you will be quite surprised.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home