Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I wish I had a boat, or some rabbits

If I had a boat, I would take Absentminded Mastermind and MoSup (probably not on the same cruise) and find us all a tropical island. Then I'd get a guy to move there for MoSup and a million dollars to get Absentminded Mastermind out of the stupid mortgage that he's got, and we would all live happily ever after. Or maybe we could find a farm with some rabbits and live off the fatta' the land.

Everyone is floundering right now, except me, and I'm too far away to help.

4 Comments:

At 7:24 AM, Blogger MoSup said...

OMG, I just had our grandmother call a realtor for me on Friday to ask about a couple islands for sale! Of course, she did it!!

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Interrobang said...

If it's any consolation, I'm not floundering at all. I have a good job that pays fairly well, a bunch of other freelance stuff happening right now, a reasonable living situation, enough to eat, my health has been decent (aside from my bloody allergies and having to get my face an abortion at the end of May), and I'm famous on the internet. I also just bought a kick-ass silver guitar.

There are flowers on my desks at home and at work, the weather has been lovely, and my recent major mitzvah (getting a friend of mine into a small business development programme that provides a government grant) is paying off bigtime -- he's been in business less than two months and already has two clients and possibly more on the way. If I were inclined by nature to be happy, I'd be ecstatic by now.

I'm thinking about trying to go to Israel this fall. Want to come? :)

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger MoSup said...

Hey, why aren't Absentminded Mastermind and I allowed on the same cruise?

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

MoSup: it's because he is way on the west coast and you're up north! There is no logistical way to do it in one cruise. Also, I tremble to think what would happen if both of you were together when we passed a shoe store.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home