Progress with Bunny-Taming
Today I was able to pet the bunny and play with her and she didn't freak out about it. (I have determined she's a girl; we don't have a name for her yet though.) In fact, she returned the favor by licking and nibbling my fingertips, and then went back to looking for tasty pieces of timothy hay. This is the first time she hasn't seemed frightened of being touched. (I should mention here that the bun had not been socialized to people at all when she arrived.) No uploadable pics yet, but she looks a lot like this unrelated Brittania Petite, and will probably stay small like her too: http://www.britanniapetites.com/Chestnut___Alex.jpg (I like it that Brittanias have big ears and aren't as rounded as the Netherland dwarf breed.)
Giant Bird has been shred-crazy. His target for the night was my good pair of flip-flops, which have now been decorated with beak marks and some novel cut-outs in the straps...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home