Monday, June 09, 2008

Elopement!

Patient and Tolerant and I eloped! We got married on the beach, sometime around midnight on May 31/June 1. That way, we have TWO anniversary days! It was a very small ceremony, with the music provided by the waves and the lighting by stars and phosphorecent algae. Pics will be forthcoming (I hope they turned out).

I'm thinking we'll have a reception party in the middle of summer, when more people can be here, and then honeymoon in fall.

2 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Blogger MoSup said...

Congratulations!! I've been trying to call you to wish you that in person (or at least over the phone!), but I never catch you. I figured you had already left for a permanent honeymoon!!

Welcome to the family, Patient and Tolerant! You will need to be both of those things! Family reunion is already planned for July 10-11, 2010. Yes, that's right, 2010! I'm so glad to have a NEW brother-in-law! Hooray!!

 
At 7:07 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

The last one was a dud, but Patient and Tolerant is a cool DUDE! (A dude who actually believes marriage means something other than "till it's inconvenient for me.")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home