Eeek! Tagged!
Mosup tagged me with this: Rules: 1) Post six weird things about yourself; 2) Tag six weird people to do the same.
So here I go:
1) I didn't get my ears pierced until I was pregnant with my second child, because I was always too scared to do it. But mid-pregnancy, I got bored with my looks and decided to get 'em done. It hurt less than labor.
2) A math genius friend of mine once went through all the little statistically odd things about me (like my height, the age I started talking, and so on) and figured out that the odds of someone having all those strangenesses simultaneously by chance would be one in twelve billion.
3) I think durian has a faint mango-like smell. Apparently I lack the receptor for the chemical it produces that people say stinks.
4) Although I am 34, I still get carded for lottery tickets sometimes. I was even carded for Rocket Chocolate (caffeine-enhanced chocolate).
5) I have been bitten by a toucan.
6) I turned down a phone call from Anderson Cooper.
I don't have six people to tag! So I'll just tag one who's strange enough for six: Interrobang, you are the Interrobangiest, it is your turn!

1 Comments:
Yay! You did the tag!!
Post a Comment
<< Home