My First Tropical Storm!!
Tropical Storm Barry is kicking off the hurricane season. I have never been in a Tropical Storm before. It is a lot of rain, some wind (not bad), and no lightning, which is a disappointment.
Physics Chat Club rocked! My new friend (the Producer) came and it turned out he lived in the same town as the teacher/facilitator's wife, and had an uncle involved in the jet engine business with another of the regulars! I find it refreshing after a week of doing what I do to hang around with a bunch of people who are old and smart and have a broad knowledge base. It's like what Mensa ought to be, only you don't test to get in, you just gravitate toward it...There are perks, too, like I'm going to get into some things for free, museums and movies and whatnot. Tonight's topic was Numbers: Why Are Numbers So Interesting?
(Confidential to Interrobang: Can you stand heat? I think what This Physics Chat Club has is That Thing You Were Looking For In An Organization. Also, there are perks to membership. Free museum entry, real estate deals, boat shows, who knows what.)

2 Comments:
Being who I am, I can only guess that Interrobang is looking for love in an organization. But, that's how MoSup's mind works. And she is never wrong.
Good luck with Barry!! ;)
And say hi to your sister on IM once in awhile. Sheesh.
I have only been able to log on from work, because I haven't had the Net at home...therefore, no IM, cause the Agency's system is supersecure.
Post a Comment
<< Home