Incredible Shrinking
I started the year around 112 lbs, which is where I'd been for a couple of years. By March, I was around 105. By June, 102. September, 99. Yesterday, 97. I can't go any further down because much under 95 my cycles shut down and I go through reverse puberty and can't keep my blood pressure up to normal. (My BP yesterday was 113/60, which is really good for me; my resting pulse rate was 93 because I am apparently a hummingbird.)
It hasn't been on purpose. I eat like crazy. It's just happening.

3 Comments:
This does not sound good. Go to the doctor!
We also should see if I am a donor match for you, as I will gladly give you about fourteen pounds in a fat transplant!
I see the doctor at least once a month because I have a prescription that can only be refilled one month at a time, and the doctor likes to check my thyroid levels. All my tests are normal! There doesn't appear to be anything actually wrong.
Can I put about 10 of those pounds in my boobs, please?
Of course!! From my hips to your boobs! What else are sisters for?
Post a Comment
<< Home