More people just quit the Agency
The good news is our unit is losing its "boat anchor," who always asks me whether this is what I signed up for (duh!) and who grosses me out by applying makeup, foundation and all, at the breakfast table during team meetings and then eats donuts without washing her hands. I should probably mention that she does this in the restaurant, it's not even in a meeting room or anything. The bad news is, of course, the rest of us have to pick up the cases she's leaving. I'm not convinced her leaving is entirely voluntary; we just had our 90-day review where the supervisor recommends either keeping or firing someone...
Dad, I saw your comment, I tried to call last night but got no answer. I assume you may be on the road already.
Absentminded Mastermind moved back to Seattle to take a job with Microsoft. He called last night and it sounds like all is going well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home